FREE Observe 520 skin assessment included in your consult!
INFINI Laser is a new technology designed to improve skin rejuvenation. It is clinically proven to increase the production of collagen in the skin, and is now available in South Australia – only at Eve On 21.
What can the INFINI Laser help with?
The INFINI system by Lutronic is a unique technology offering amazing results in a number of skin conditions, including:
- Minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin tightening
- Minimising the appearance of enlarged pores
- Improving scars including acne scarring and stretch marks
- Reduce active inflammatory acne
- Restoring skin tone and sun-damaged skin
How does the INFINI System work?
The INFINI Laser system works by combining micro-needles and radio frequency to penetrate the dermal layer of the skin. This causes micro-injuries below the surface of the skin to promote a wound response, enhancing collagen production. The structure of the skin is also restored, improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
INFINI’s impressive design delivers enhanced wrinkle reduction through radio frequency (RF) energy to volumise tissue. RF treatments can be adjusted accordingly, allowing for higher precision to target specific areas.
Unlike fractional lasers and other laser skin treatments, INFINI penetrates the sub-layers of the skin, sparing the skin surface from damage. This allows for faster healing times and minimises redness and swelling.
What are the benefits of the INFINI Laser?
INFINI’s even thermal distribution ensures more consistent results and improved outcomes. With studies to back the technology and proven clinical testing, INFINI provides outcomes you can count on.
- Safely treats all skin types
- Clinically proven with thousands of procedures performed worldwide
- Easy to use and a fast procedure
- Specifically targeted treatment with precise energy delivery
- Deeper tissue effect than traditional RF and fractional laser treatments
- Quick and easy recovery with little downtime
- Lowers the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation in dark skin types
- Can be safely used on patients with melasma and other types of pigmented lesions